The Mayor of London’s official promotional company London & Partners is trying to find the city’s most talented and innovative international students.
If you are developing or have developed anything you think showcases talent and innovation, either individually or within a team, they want to hear from you.
Because London and its university sector is so diverse this will be reflected in the competition. London & Partners want to find London’s most gifted international students in four categories:
• Fashion • Art & Design • Medicine and Science • Technology
Entering could not be simpler and will only take 10 minutes of your time. Visit the student innovation website to submit.
Your entry should show commercial potential and an independent panel of judges will assess your entry.
The overall winner will receive £10,000 to develop their idea further. The overall winner and category winners will win a place on a business mentoring course and incredible networking opportunities. London & Partners will also be seeking to publicise the Innovation Awards in worldwide media.
Successful candidates will be put forward for:
• £10,000 development funding for your idea.
• Access to an exclusive ‘Entrepreneur Boot Camp’ run by leading business mentors.
• A commendation recognising you as London’s most innovative international student.
• International media coverage for the event and innovations.
• International and European Union students studying at any of the city’s higher education institutions are eligible.
• Students who have graduated within 12 months of the closing entry of 31st July 2016.
• All applicants must have an idea/product/design which you think shows commercial potential.
Deadline for entries - July 31st 2016
Judging - September 2016
Winners announced - 13 October 2016 at The Welcome Reception & Showcase, Museum of London.