We can help students to:
- get involved in live briefs. Work with, and learn from, amazing companies and start to build your industry connections. An invaluable experience that will put you ahead of the competition.
- work on our events. A fantastic experience and great for your CV too! From AV support and filming through to welcoming guests, the EIC team often needs help with events. Roles are always posted on the Ravensbourne Agency, including details of the skills needed, how much time you’ll need to commit and how much you’ll get paid.
- get involved with incubation. It's never too early to think about your career once you've graduated! While you’re studying, why not consider collaborating with and learning from our incubation start-ups? And if you’re thinking of developing your own business after graduating, incubation LITE could help you to get your start-up started!
Additionally, check out our Incubation LITE Awards - open for applications NOW!
- gain advice on protecting your intellectual property with this guide Student Guide to Managing IP
We can help colleagues to:
- Work with us on live briefs. Get to lead on a diverse range of projects and collaborate with our innovative industry clients.
- Get involved in our programme of cutting-edge industry events. Your input is invaluable in making our industry events memorable – we’re always on the look out for speakers and contributors to workshop sessions. You get to connect with industry attendees and raise your profile. Ravensbourne benefits from your expertise.
- Work with us to develop and deliver bespoke short courses. You focus on what you’re best at doing – developing and delivering brilliant content. We take care of logistics including planning and pricing, marketing, registration, room bookings and beyond! A match made in heaven!
- Getting involved with incubation. As collaboration is at the heart of innovation, why not connect with our incubation start-ups?
- Find out more about Ravensbourne's consultancy policies 'A Guide to Consultancy Activities' and advice on managing IP Staff Guide to Managing IP
We can help industry professionals to:
- Get new, innovative perspectives by working with us. We've a fantastic track record of working with industry clients. Find out more by visiting our website.
- Get involved with our events. We run a programme of high profile, industry-relevant events. So why not come along as an attendee, workshop lead or speaker?
- Attend or commission training sessions. Feeling you've got a gap in your, or your employees' skills? Drop us a line at email@example.com
- Hire our space. We've hosted major international festivals, through to small meeting spaces. Check out our website's venue hire section to find out more about holding your next event in our unique, award-winning building.